Exporting and Importing Data in QPR ProcessAnalyzer
QPR ProcessAnalyzer allows to import and export data in the following ways.
Importing Data from CSV File
Data from CSV files can be imported to datatables using the Import dialog in the Workspace.
Export Data to CSV File
Datatable contents can be exported to a CSV file, in opened datatable contents. Click Settings and Export as.. in the Analyze tab.
Chart is able to export data that it's presenting to a CSV file, available in the Visual tab in the chart settings. You can choose to show any process mining objects such as events, cases and event types. When there is lot of data (e.g. more than 100 000) rows, it's not feasible to show all data in a table in a dashboard. Chart can still export more data (easily over 1 000 000 rows), because the row count is selected for the CSV export separately.
Importing .XES File
Xes files eXtensible Event Stream standard can be imported to QPR ProcessAnalyzer. The file format is interpreted as follows:
- Trace entities are imported as cases
- The immediate child entity of trace entity having concept:name as the value of key-attribute is imported as the case id.
- Using all the other values not listed above, but listed as keys under the <global> entity having case as scope are imported as case attributes.
- Event entities (immediate child entities of trace entities) are imported as events.
- The immediate child entity of event entity having concept:name as the value of key-attribute is imported as the identifier of the event type for the imported event.
- The value of an immediate child entity of event entity having time:timestamp as the value of key-attribute is imported as the timestamp for the imported event.
- The value of an immediate child entity of event entity having lifecycle:transition as the value of key-attribute is imported as the suffix used for event type identifier for the imported event.
- If lifecycle:transition is defined, the format of the event type identifier will be <concept:name> - <lifecycle:transition>
- If lifecycle:transition is defined for an event but concept:name is not defined, lifecycle:transition will be used as the name of the event type.
- Using all the other values not listed above, but listed as keys under the <global> entity having event as scope are imported event attributes.
- All the values listed above support the following value types (also used as names of entities):
- Date: value will be converted into date
- Boolean: value will be converted into boolean
- Int: value will be converted into integer
- Float: value will be converted into double using invariant culture
- Id: value will be converted into GUID
- Other values are converted into string using invariant culture
Importing and Exporting .PACM File
QPR ProcessAnalyzer models can be exported into .pacm files (QPR ProcessAnalyzer compressed model file format) in the Workspace.