Updating QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Follow these instructions to update existing QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server to the latest version:
- Read the release notes between the original and new releases, to see any special considerations regarding the update.
- Download QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server package available in the downloads page.
- Extract the package into a temporary folder (e.g. C:\temp\QPR_ProcessAnalyzer).
- In the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, stop the application pool used by QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server.
- Go to the ProcessAnalyzer Server IIS root folder (e.g. C:\inetpub\QPRPA) and make a backup of the appsettings.json file.
- Delete all files in the QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server root folder.
- Copy all files from the Service folder (the extracted package) to the IIS root folder of ProcessAnalyzer Server (e.g. from C:\temp\QPR_ProcessAnalyzer\Service to C:\inetpub\QPRPA).
- Copy the backed up appsettings.json file to the C:\inetpub\QPRPA folder.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server IIS application pool can now be started.