Updating QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you are updating from QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2022.5 or earlier release, follow the QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server installation instructions instead of this update instructions because the .Net 6 related, one time only installation steps need be made. The following installation steps are different in .Net 6:
Note also that in the SandboxDatabaseConnectionString setting the Asynchronous Processing=True needs to be removed (if it has been used). More information: Setting up Scripting Sandbox.
Follow these instructions to update existing QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server to the latest version:
- Read the release notes between the original and new releases, to see any special considerations regarding the update.
- Download QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server package available in the downloads page.
- Extract the package into a temporary folder (e.g. C:\temp\QPR_ProcessAnalyzer).
- In the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, stop the application pool used by QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server.
- Go to the ProcessAnalyzer Server IIS root folder (e.g. C:\inetpub\QPRPA) and make a backup of the appsettings.json file.
- Delete all files in the QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server root folder.
- Copy all files from the Service folder (the extracted package) to the IIS root folder of ProcessAnalyzer Server (e.g. from C:\temp\QPR_ProcessAnalyzer\Service to C:\inetpub\QPRPA).
- Copy the backed up appsettings.json file to the C:\inetpub\QPRPA folder.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server IIS application pool can now be started.